A two bedroom mid terrace property located within easy walking distance of the town centre and train station.
The accommodation comprises kitchen with range of storage units and appliances, inner hall, cloakroom, lounge with French doors to the garden, landing, two good size bedrooms and bathroom. There is also an enclosed rear garden, electric heating and allocated parking.
The property was built approx. 6 years ago and is available on the shared ownership scheme with a purchase share of 80%. There is a service charge of £31.02pm and rent for the remaining 20% share is £89.31.