£124,000 (40% Shared Ownership) Sold STC

Windmill Close, Chinnor, Oxfordshire

2 1 1

Property Summary

A nearly new 2 bedroom semi detached property located in a sought after position and available on the Help to Buy Shared Ownership Scheme. 40% share £124,000. Rent for remaining 60% share £398.74. Service charge including building insurance £23.19pm. Maximum stair casing to 80%

Local connection required until 2nd September. Buyer must live or work locally or have close family that have lived in the area for at least 5 years. Area is South Oxfordshire District Council

Property Description

Accommodation

On The Ground Floor

The front door opens to the entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, doors to the lounge/diner and kitchen and door into the cloakroom wit WC and wash basin. The kitchen has a window to the front and a range of modern storage units and work tops with integrated electric oven, four ring ceramic hob and cooker hood. The lounge/diner is at the rear with a door opening to the garden

On The First Floor

There are two excellent size bedrooms with bedroom one facing the front and bedroom two overlooking the rear garden. There is a bathroom with a smart white suite.

Outside

There is an open plan frontage, a block paved drive for two cars and gated access to an enclosed rear garden with lawn and and patio areas

Share this property: